At The Good Soap all items are hand made and hand wrapped. We are not an 'off the shelf' company. We are a home run business working 7 days a week to get your orders to you and we very much value your custom.
We do our best to wrap your parcel on the day your order comes to us, and then take it to the post office on the following day, give or take the weekend or bank holiday. You will get a dispatch email when your parcel is wrapped and ready to go. Your patience will be much appreciated, as you can be assured that we are going as quick as we can.
Your items will be sent to you by Royal Mail 1st class post ( as from 03/06/2019). Royal Mail usually takes 1-2 working days - be patient, it can take a little longer than this but once a parcel has been dispatched from my care it is out of my hands
- Please try to contact me about postage issues during working hours, 9am - 5pm. I cannot investigate or deal with your query out of these hours. This would be much appreciated thank you.
- Please allow reasonable time for delivery. If a parcel is delayed in the post I cannot start investigations with Royal Mail until 14 working days after the date of postage.
- Damaged Parcels - occasionally parcels can get damaged in the postal system. Please inform me if this happens and I will do my best to rectify.
- Your parcels are not tracked as this adds to cost of postage.
- Please allow time for Bank Holiday delays.
Free postage over £18.00, this is first class postage
Postage up to £18.00 is £4.00, this is first class postage