* During lockdown and restricted working, due to Covid 19 having an impact on Royal Mail staffing levels and the way we need to work here at The Good Soap, there is a slight possibility that your parcel may be slower than normal. Please be patient during these challenging times for everyone *
At The Good Soap all items are hand made and hand wrapped individually for you. Your items will be sent to you by Royal Mail tracked business post. You will get a dispatch email when your parcel is processed, this will include your Royal Mail tracking number.
- Please try to contact me about postage issues during working hours, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. I cannot investigate or deal with your query out of these hours. This would be much appreciated thank you.
- Please allow reasonable time for delivery. If a parcel is delayed in the post I cannot start investigations with Royal Mail until 14 working days after the date of postage as it is not considered lost until then.
- Damaged Parcels - very occasionally parcels can get damaged in the postal system. Please inform me if this happens and I will do my best to rectify.
- Please allow time for Bank Holiday delays.
- Please allow for current lockdown restrictions causing some delays.
- If your parcel is showing as delivered on the tracking then this is a Royal Mail issue. They have probably left it with a neighbour and not left a card. Or put it somewhere ‘safe’ outside your property. Please speak to your postman about this, or if you are unable to, please contact your local sorting office with your tracking number. We have no way of tracing ‘Delivered’ parcels as we no longer have access to tracking after delivery is marked online.
Free postage over £22.00, this is tracked postage
Postage up to £22.00 is £3.80, this is tracked postage