* During lockdown and restricted working, due to Covid 19 having an impact on Royal Mail staffing levels and the way we need to work here at The Good Soap, there is a slight possibility that your parcel may be slower than normal. Please be patient during these challenging times for everyone *
At The Good Soap all items are hand made and hand wrapped individually for you. We are not an 'off the shelf' company. We are a home run business working as hard as we can to get your orders to you and we very much value your custom.
Your items will be sent to you by Royal Mail tracked business post. You will get a dispatch email when your parcel is processed, this will include your Royal Mail tracking number.
- Please try to contact me about postage issues during working hours, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. I cannot investigate or deal with your query out of these hours. This would be much appreciated thank you.
- Please allow reasonable time for delivery. If a parcel is delayed in the post I cannot start investigations with Royal Mail until 14 working days after the date of postage as it is not considered lost until then.
- Damaged Parcels - very occasionally parcels can get damaged in the postal system. Please inform me if this happens and I will do my best to rectify.
- Please allow time for Bank Holiday delays.
- Please allow for current lockdown restrictions causing some delays.
Free postage over £22.00, this is tracked postage
Postage up to £22.00 is £3.80, this is tracked postage